Latest news about ShibataFenderTeam, orders and deliveries
SFT Cell Fenders for Tuas mega port in Singapore
One of the first orders for Shibata's new factory in Malaysia has already been the most comprehensive one for the company to date: 199 CSS 1700 Cell Fenders with 6100mm x 3370mm steel panels for the new Tuas mega port in the West Region of Singapore are scheduled for delivery and installation in 2021.
For the production of the fenders, 645t of rubber compound will be produced in-house in the new factory. Next to the rubber compound production, all the other fender manufacturing steps from compounding to curing and testing will be taking place on-site pursuant to the SFT Group’s high quality standards.
Read more about rubber fender manufacturing:
Or register for an individual online technical seminar with one of our fender experts
- to update your knowledge in fender design or manufacturing
- to learn more about our product range
- to build up your knowledge about fender testing
- to discover our maintenance advice
The seminars are
- free of charge
- online with one of our experienced fender experts
- available for all your team members no matter where they currently work