The different bollard types provided by ShibataFenderTeam suit most docks and jetties. These are T Head, Staghorn, Pipe, Kidney, Canon, Break-off, Single Bitt and Double Bitt.
Bollards are available made from the following materials: grey cast iron, ductile cast iron (spheroidal graphite), cast steel and mild steel (only for fabricated bollards).
They are supplied with different anchor systems: anchor rods with end-plates and nut fixing for new concrete, anchor rods with epoxy grout and nut fixing for existing concrete and cast-in anchor systems with break-off bolts.
The following corrosion protection systems are offered: Primered only; Painted with primer and 2-component epoxy layer & top coat; Galvanized; Galvanized and painted (Duplex)
For historical reasons, bollards vary significantly between ports and countries, especially in Europe regarding the following parameters: shape, material quality, anchoring system, corrosion protection, safety factors and design methods.
- Wide range of standard shapes, load ratings, materials, and anchor systems
- Strong & long lasting designs
- Standard epoxy coating (NDFT 450μ)
- Large line angles possible
- Special designs available upon request
- Container & Bulk Terminals
- Oil & Gas
- General Cargo
- Cruise Terminals, Ferry & RoRo Terminals
- Leisure craft (customized)