Buoys & Barriers Brochure.
THE WIDE RANGE OF BUOYS AND BARRIERS
The new ShibataFenderTeam Buoys & Barriers Brochure provides a detailed overview of the performance data and various features, as well as a typical buoy design. SFT has been manufacturing foam fenders and buoys for many years at its own production facility in Rechlin, Germany, making it an experienced manufacturer of foam products with extensive knowledge of the product. In general, the construction of floating buoys consists of four different components: 1) A fabricated steel core, 2) a rigid closed cell urethane foam core, 3) a resilient outer foam shell and 4) a reinforced elastomeric skin. Since foam buoys and barriers are highly customized, the brochure includes a questionnaire asking for the details of the buoy requirements which helps our engineers to design an optimal solution for your individual application.
What to expect from the SFT Buoys & Barriers Brochure
- Performance data and information about construction and design features for different buoy types
- Examples of proven applications and drawings of a typical buoy and barrier layout
- A questionnaire for buoy selection
- Product information about Floating Systems -Buoys and Barriers including characteristics, applications and our FAQ section
- SFT reference projects of Floating Systems
If you have any questions or need a quotation, our worldwide sales teams are ready for your request. Contact us!
Learn also more about Pneumatic Fenders in our "Guide to Prime-Quality Pneumatic Fender Manufacturing", which is available for download on our website in English, Spanish and French.
For additional and comprehensive information on rubber compounding, blending, manufacturing, curing and testing, download the SFT White Paper Series in English, Spanish and French from the SFT website.