ShibataFenderTeam as an employer
Our team is a key success factor for the company. Only qualified and motivated employees will bring us forward.
As a growing and expanding company we are always looking for dedicated people who like to work in an international environment and who are interested in technical details.
As an employer we offer a dynamic work environment in an exciting niche market and professional development opportunities for all our employees. We also offer the possibility for assignments in other group offices during your employment. Besides a goal oriented compensation you can also expect a positive working atmosphere and an enthusiastic and motivated team.
Learn more about the ShibataFenderTeam Group with its five offices around the world. Get to know our teams in Germany/HQ, the US, Malaysia, Spain, and The Netherlands. In all offices, we offer positions in sales, contract administration and administration, while positions for HR, finance and marketing are only available at the HQ in Germany.
Your career - Available jobs
You are always welcome to send an initiative application, especially for our sales department. Open vacancies for our HQ, offices and production location can be found below.
ShibataFenderTeam AG, Hamburg, Germany
- We are currently looking for an ambitious applicant to support our colleagues in our international sales team. Mrs. Claudia Cohrt looks forward to receive your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Read the detailed job description.
- Are you a finance expert (German speaking only)? Wir suchen aktuell Unterstützung für unsere Buchhaltung. Hier finden Sie die detaillierte Stellenbeschreibung als Finanzbuchhalter (m/w/d).
ShibataFenderTeam BV., Eersel, Netherlands
- We are currently looking for a motivated applicant to support our colleagues in our international engineering team. Mrs. Claudia Cohrt looks forward to receive your application at: email@example.com. Read the detailed job description in English or in Dutch.
- Curious what is like to work in our engineering department? Visit our engineering page for further details or get some behind the scenes information in our recent article on LinkedIn.
ShibataFenderTeam Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia
- Our engineering team is looking for a 3D CAD Drafter to produce drawings, technical illustrations and assemblies, all according to specifications and in the required time frame. The detailed job description gives more information, as well as this LinkedIn article about our engineering team.
- We are looking for an Administrative Assistant with first professional experience in a business environment to ensure the efficiency of daily operations at our Malaysian office. The detailed job description can be downloaded here.
- The world of international transports, order confirmations and a close coordination between clients, banking institutions and custom authorities is yours? We look forward to get to know you as our new Procurement Executive, with the possibility of a team lead position at a later stage. The detailed job description can be downloaded here.
Production Facility Rechlin, Germany
- Wir suchen einen Industrielackierer ab Januar 2023 für die Arbeiten an unseren Produkten im Airless Spritzverfahren. Sie erwartet eine angenehme Arbeitsatmosphäre in einem expandierenden, mittelständischen Unternehmen. Michael Weiss (Prokurist) freut sich auf Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen unter firstname.lastname@example.org. Hier finden Sie die detaillierte Stellenbeschreibung.
- We are as well looking for a proactive candidate for the apprenticeship as Construction Mechanic. Mrs. Claudia Cohrt looks forward to receive your application at: email@example.com
For applications or information about ShibataFenderTeam as an employer, please contact:
Mrs. Claudia Cohrt
If you are interested in blue collar jobs at our production facility in Rechlin, Germany, please contact:
Mr. Michael Weiss
Your personal data is handled according to DSGVO from May 25th, 2018.