ShibataFenderTeam as an employer
Our team is a key success factor for the company. Only qualified and motivated employees will bring us forward.
As a growing and expanding company we are always looking for dedicated people who like to work in an international environment and who are interested in technical details.
As an employer we offer a dynamic work environment in an exciting niche market and professional development opportunities for all our employees. We also offer the possibility for assignments in other group offices during your employment. Besides a goal oriented compensation you can also expect a positive working atmosphere and an enthusiastic and motivated team.
Learn more about the ShibataFenderTeam Group with its five offices around the world. Get to know our teams in Germany/HQ, the US, Malaysia, Spain, and The Netherlands. In all offices, we offer positions in sales, contract administration and administration, while positions for HR, finance and marketing are only available at the HQ in Germany.
Your career - Available jobs
- NEW: If you are interested to join the SFT Group for a dual study with a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with our partner Hamburg School of Business Administration (HSBA), please contact Mrs. Claudia Cohrt at email@example.com . We are still searching for candidates to start in 2020.
- NEW: We are looking for ambitious applicants who are interested in an apprenticeship as Management Assistant for Wholesale and Foreign Trade starting in August 2020.If you are interested please contact Mrs. Claudia Cohrt at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- NEW: We are currently looking for applicants who are interested in an apprenticeship as IT Management Assistant. Please contact Mrs. Claudia Cohrt at email@example.com .
- At the moment we don't have any open positions at our offices. You are always welcome to send an initiative application, especially for our sales department.
Production Facility Rechlin, Germany:
- We are as well looking for a proactive candidate for the apprenticeship as Construction Mechanic. Mrs. Claudia Cohrt looks forward to receive your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For applications or information about ShibataFenderTeam as an employer, please contact:
Mrs. Claudia Cohrt
If you are interested in blue collar jobs at our production facility in Rechlin, Germany, please contact:
Mr. Michael Weiss
Your personal data is handled according to DSGVO from May 25th, 2018.